Tuesday 19 August 2008

Ant asked me for a chocolate today. Well, what was I s'ppose to tell him? It's like the end of the world, and he be asking for a chocolate.

I said to him, boy, we ain't got no chocolate left. You see any chocolate round here? We best make lemonade out of them lemons. No matter how full of stink them lemons be.

Then he said that Natalie girl got some chocolate left but won't even consider sharing. Got me all curious and all. Where she got them chocolates from? It be the end of the world and she be eating them chocolates for tea time.

So I told lil' Ant, no boy, if she says no, then you ain't got no choice. She probably did a lot to get that chocolate, boy. She ain't gonna give it to a lil' boy she barely knows.

Ant got quite after that. I went back to me book. I found a library in the house, but Nala was there too. Reading something about crime and stuff. Ne'er knew she was into the whole detective and murder stuff. Always thought she was the smart 'un who reads stuff by Shakespeare and all those dead poem writers.

Book I got was like them fairytales I used to hear from my dear mum for bedtime, but it was like twisted. Book got 'em gore and stuff. Ne'er knew kiddie stories can be so violent.

I ain't got need to wonder why they call themselves the Brothers Grimm. They more grim than the Grim Reaper himself.

0 comments: