Friday 15 August 2008

It be me and Ant now. Just two of us. Sure there be other folks riding along, but they know nothing about us people.

Ant all I got. Me mum and me dad, fecking darkness gobbled 'em up. Saw it with me own eyes. Ant too. Musta been horrible for a lil' kid like Ant. He ain't deserve seeing his mum and dad gobbled up like that. Not nobody deserves that.

Ant getting himself into trouble sometimes. 'Specially with that Natalie girl. Know nothin' about her. Looks angry all the time. Never seen someone as young as her look as angry. Bet her mum 'n dad got gobbled up by them darkness too.

I told Ant a million times now, leave the girl alone. Or at least be nice. But nothin' works. He still gets to trouble now and then.

He just a lil' boy. None nobody can blame 'em. He ain't got no proper friends. None his age.

And no mum and dad too. None nobody can blame 'em.

0 comments: