Thursday 21 August 2008

God no.

Please god no.

Where the heck is Ant?

This is my fault. Shoulda ne'er left him outta my sight.

I'm hearing rumours of 'em being gobbled up by the darkness. I don't believe 'em. They be just trying to scare me.

He be just probably playing around.

But then, Ant is too clever a boy to be leaving this group all alone.

I remember he said somethin' about a lil' playground at the back of the house. Thought it'd be best let him play, since he's a lil' kid and all. No chance of the darkness coming without someone noticing.

How fecking stupid was I? Stupid.

Stupid stupid stupid.

I was reading them Grimm tales, and got too caught up. Forgot my responsibilities. I'm his big brother, s'pose to protect 'em from that evil darkness. And there I was reading kiddie tales letting him be gobbled up by 'em darkness.

Stupid.

I was so stupid.

Mum and dad w'be angry and all with how irresponsible I was. This is major. I messed up real bad.

Ant's gone now because of me. My fault. My stupid brain. All this muscle and not an ounce of thought for his own lil' brother.

I ain't got nothing left now.

0 comments: